Matt J
SWGB
It seems that you have an outlook that any simple questions asked is driven by some vast right wing conspiracy. That is a tactic used by those who seems ghosts and goblins around every statement and position.
I don't see ghosts and goblins, those are satans beings. The reason I distrust the reason for hyping this is that the only major news source carrying it is foxnews. Nothing on AP, NPR, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, Reuters, or any other major news outlet. Simply foxnews and right wing blogs.
Do you even know doxie ? What was the basis within her post that tipped you off to a desire to keep people from being counted. Where is the tip off that the poster is a "red neck republican".
You're the one making the red neck republican accusation. I don't know doxie and was just asking for a source. Once a source was pasted in and not linked I knew there was something a miss. Again I ask why no other news agency is covering this "huge story"?
The google search has several links within the querry that have a 6.9 meg pdf file with documentation to show the connection of Acorn to the census. That file is to large to post here.
Your psychic powers amaze me.
The only point made in you post is that you drink democratic cool aid.![]()
Okay so ACORN is involved, what is the problem? We know from the past that when anyone they hire is caught doing wrong they cooperate fully with the authorities to pursue justice.
I happen to like my deomcratic cool aid, you can keep your republican kool aid.
For the record ACORN did turn in falsified voter registration forms. However anyone collecting voter registration forms is required by law to turn them in, not judge if they are fraudulent or not. ACORN did in fact cooperate fully in the prosecution of those found to be comitting fraud.
As to my psychic powers, I see a man in a cool dark place near water typing the original post. There is also something coming through, two words, association and tax.... :scratch:
