• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

College Football 2009

New posts

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
With only a month to go, it's time to start up the prognostication, trash talking, and overall discussion of the joy of our Favorite Fall Pastime. To begin, I offer the following for what college football reminds me of, what about you?

Colors shining bright
Cool breezes in the morning
Heading to tailgate

People everywhere
Toomers Corner Lemonade
Hot dogs and cold beer

Orange and white Vol Walk
Navy down by the river
Running through the T

Cajuns and mudbugs
Hot Boudin and Cold Couscous
Saturday parties
 
:clap:Bravo!

I guess I better start studying up. :lol:
 
Fight it out for 2nd place. :lol:

View attachment 13864

Just because you have what.... 18 or so returning starters, including Superman and the entire defense, do you REALLY think they are going to be any good. Needless to say, I am not looking forward to 9/19. :blink:
 
Fight it out for 2nd place. :lol:

View attachment 13864


When, oh when will the national pundits stop ranking Ohio State in the top 10? How many major bowl butt-kickings must they endure before we admit that the conference is, well, a little down lately?

The Big 10 was what, 1-6 in bowls last year, and that's counting such high-stakes games as the Champs Sports Bowl.
 
Last edited:
When, oh when will the national pundits stop ranking Ohio State in the top 10? How many major bowl butt-kickings must they endure before we admit that the conference is, well, a little down lately?

The Big 10 was what, 1-6 in bowls last year, and that's counting such high-stakes games as the Champs Sports Bowl.

I know. Also I think it's the perception that after the top 4 this year it's all up in the air. And USC is in the top 4 by default because of great depth.
 
I still find it somewhat amazing that Ole Miss is in everyone's Top 10. I understand why, but wow what a change! Especially, the Top 5 pick. :shock:
 
I still find it somewhat amazing that Ole Miss is in everyone's Top 10. I understand why, but wow what a change! Especially, the Top 5 pick. :shock:

Again, after the top 5 or so it is anyone's guess. Ole Miss is a trendy pick now but as we know Nutt has lots going for him including some talent but always finds a way to mess it up. If they had not beat UF last year they would probably not be in the top 10. Snead is the real deal though.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top