• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Concealed weapon permits in Walton County

New posts
None so far. My temper and anger do not reach levels where my gun is a consideration. I've had a background check and I hope to GOD that had I come up questionable, I'd been denied. It appears that you have those issues of anger and control and maybe harming yourself or someone else. Please do so with rope, knife, drugs or a car and let the rest of us live!

A disturbed gun owner doesn't help his case much when he wishes harm on others. Maybe you should take a breath and strong medication. I must say though though, most people would find death a reasonable alternative to your miserable existence. Let me also say that if a background check included reading forum posts, you would definitely come up questionable.
 
Last edited:
I sure am glad only reasonable and sane people are allowed to read and write on these forums...uh...right?
 
None so far. My temper and anger do not reach levels where my gun is a consideration. I've had a background check and I hope to GOD that had I come up questionable, I'd been denied. It appears that you have those issues of anger and control and maybe harming yourself or someone else. Please do so with rope, knife, drugs or a car and let the rest of us live!
Your logic is questionable. I have issues with the stupidity of Redneck culture. GOD+GUNS+FEAR
 
Yeah the logic. "If my background is questionable and I apply for a permit hoping to beat the system, I hope I get caught".:blink:
 
It would be nice to have a rational, intelligent discussion on this thread without misguided, irrational comments.
 
I think that people who are very intensively pro-gun-control/anti-gun should have to spend a few afternoons with a legal, permit-carrying, gun owner or hunter. I think people who dislike guns in general should have to go to a range with people who enjoys their firearms, and learn about them. They should HAVE TO try some marksmanship, get some hands on time, etc.

There is a very broad gap and lack of understanding that can never be spanned unless both sides share the experience. I would invite anyone who has never handled a gun to shoot clay pigeons or do some target practice with me. (Granted you are willing to listen carefully and follow instructions about safety.)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top