• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Condo Available in Blue Mt.

New posts

reds88888

Beach Comber
Now Leasing a 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath right off pool in the Village of Blue Mt. Beach for $1000 a month! It is an end unit, steps to the workout facility. The unit is furnished and ready to move in. Flat screen TV, silverware, dishware, sheets, pillows, pots, pans etc. This is a perfect place to live. Call me @ 850-685-7469 and ask for Brian. Water and Cable included!

http://ecarmls.com:80/EmeraldReports..._id=5514243743
 
I think we would be interested. It's just my husband and I and our 5 yr old son. No pets. We currently rent now but are looking to downsize. I know you stated that is is on VRBO too, will you be wanting to rent it out in the busy months for a vacation rental? We will need somethin steady and maybe 6 to 12 mos. Not really sure yet.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top