• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Could It Really Be .... Surf ?

New posts
040703-052.jpg
 
you can only save the pics that i look pretty in!!!!
i think today is a spring day........... maybe this evening i can get dad to paddle out with me to get some practice in.
 
Never ended up getting out yesterday ...
But was lucky enough to have about an hour of fun this morning ...
The waves were kind of small ... but good form ... and always funn!
Hoping there are some leftovers tomorrow :biggrin:
 
Had a fun session today around 11:30 to 2pm! Then the wind got on it. Looks like we will have some real surf this coming week!!!! :clap_1: I love rainy, windy weather!! I think I am very ill....
 
Had a fun session today around 11:30 to 2pm! Then the wind got on it. Looks like we will have some real surf this coming week!!!! :clap_1: I love rainy, windy weather!! I think I am very ill....
I am feeling ill, too, but you got make hay while the sun is shining, right? Or is it make hay while the rain is falling? Either way, I will be feeling ill for not being able to get my boat out there on the waves this week. :bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top