• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Crab Cakes

New posts
jennyrae said:
I will put my vote in here for Cocoon's on 30A. Crab cakes are divine. As is just about everything else they serve. I was there 2 weeks ago and ate there 3 times in a week. Also love their chicken salad and would give about anything for that recipe about now. God it's good.

Hey jennyrae...what makes that chicken salad so good???? I will try it in October!
 
They use rotisserie chicken for it, which is good all by itself. I get my sandwiches on croissants, which are also yummy. Please post back after you try it and let me know what all you think is in there! I am jonsing for it!

:rolling:
 
steeleing1 said:
Yes, I agree...the absolute best!!!!! I just had them last week.
<Gulp> Better than Red Bar and 331?!
::::thinking, thinking:::: Now, how in the world can I ditch all those kids to go find out for myself next month... :idontno:
 
peapod1980 said:
<Gulp> Better than Red Bar and 331?!
::::thinking, thinking:::: Now, how in the world can I ditch all those kids to go find out for myself next month... :idontno:

That's easy you goof. We just re-arrange our evening a bit and take them with us- go right at 5, put all the kids at one table, us next to them, scarf down some cakes, then hit the beach for sunset after. Works like a charm.:biggrin:
 
peapod1980 said:
<Gulp> Better than Red Bar and 331?!
::::thinking, thinking:::: Now, how in the world can I ditch all those kids to go find out for myself next month... :idontno:

I'll help you figure it out! Can't GK and Pea#1 babysit yet?
They are better than Red Bar's - plus it's a completely different environment. I love it. We were there last week.
 
steeleing1 said:
I'll help you figure it out! Can't GK and Pea#1 babysit yet?
They are better than Red Bar's - plus it's a completely different environment. I love it. We were there last week.
I think Pea #1 is legal now, but he says his siblings don't listen to him, go figure. :blink:
Alli's bringing some babysitting-age kids with her...yeah, that's the ticket!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top