• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CRAP!!! I Just Cut My Pinky Finger To The Bone!!!

New posts
Well you know Audie:D:D:D:D:D:D I like to think... FRUGAL:rolling:


so biffy - are we smart - or just cheap - or both :biggrin: my vet was the one who recommended it to me for dory when she cut one of the pads on her foot open once. it worked so well on her, i started using it on myself
 
if the cut is on any part of your finger than has to bend, I would want stitches.

Keep us updated.
 
Good luck RO. According to the read on this thead you already have one foot in the grave..... and of course the other on a banana peel. Good luck. :lol:
 
Seriously RO, from my own experience of cutting a finger to the bone near the joint, see a doctor. Even if they don't stitch, they might put butterflies on it. You need to have it looked at. How long since you had a Tetanus shot?
 
It is and it's really starting to hurt. I may head to a doc in a box tomorrow. Got lots done today so I should have free time tomorrow.

:roll:...typical male. Please listen to us next time. :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top