• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Custom License Plates

New posts

seaside2

Beach Fanatic
Kind of a spin off Allifunn's barf thread, but we all see many custom plates. Some are kind of cool (Others SUCK). The ones I like best make you think a little bit:

WYRBNDR Orthodontist
Caprate Commercial Real estate investor

Can you name some?:confused:
 
Don't know if it is an urban legend, but I was always partial to...
RUPNOK...Proctologist! :funn:
Then there's the always famous ASSMAN from Sienfeld! LOL!!!

My wife has BULMSTF for our dogs...
 
Back in early summer, I saw one in Destin that said PHU KIT. :shock:

It wasn't a Florida tag - it's hard to get anything past DMV. :(
 
Back in early summer, I saw one in Destin that said PHU KIT. :shock:

It wasn't a Florida tag - it's hard to get anything past DMV. :(


Bet it was Mississippi!!!!
 
Back in early summer, I saw one in Destin that said PHU KIT. :shock:

It wasn't a Florida tag - it's hard to get anything past DMV. :(

Makes ya wonder if somebody from Thailand could get Phuket as a tag!
 
PNS NVY - Penis envy, on a BMW K-75 motorcycle. Not too sure how the owner got past the DMV with this one.

FTFETISH- On a Podiatrist's new Caddy
 
right on...................:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top