• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Day Spa Recommendation

New posts

beachma

Beach Lover
I'm putting together a birthday gift for my sister. She will be in the Sowal area in a few weeks. I'm thinking about a spa gift certficate and looking for some recommendations from anyone that has had spa services at a local spa. Thanks!
 
I love Serenity at the Sandestin Hilton. It is comparable/cheaper than others in the area and has a nice lounge area w/ a whirlpool, sauna, and steam room that you can use inbetween treatments. You can also BYO bottle of champers or wine.
 
Thanks so much for the recommendation. I ordered a gift certificate for her. She is actually staying in Miramar Beach so it will be very convenient for her also! The Spa looks gorgeous...I'm confident she'll have a great experience there! Thanks again.
 
She won't be disappointed!! Someone we all know and love and I spent the day there a while back....

LENNY gives the BEST massages!

hey....I'm thinking we may need to do that again...and soon!!!

L
 
She won't be disappointed!! Someone we all know and love and I spent the day there a while back....

LENNY gives the BEST massages!

hey....I'm thinking we may need to do that again...and soon!!!

L

:D :wave: I love you too! It was a wonderful day and we need to go back! ASAP! :blink:

It is a great place to go for the day or a few hours. It is the only one around with a large lounge area (were Lisa_at_the_beach and I sat around in our robes and sipped tea and got to visit) with use of the steam sauna, dry sauna and large jacuzzi at no additional charge. We also had lunch they brought to us on a nice tray and we sat around in our robes and did not even have to get ready or go somewhere else. All the services I had were excellent. I had a facial, full body massage and a body treatment at less than what I could have paid for just two services elsewhere....plus we got to stay all day and use the other facilities. That to me is a true spa experience. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I need it again. :blink:
 
:D :wave: I love you too! It was a wonderful day and we need to go back! ASAP! :blink:

It is a great place to go for the day or a few hours. It is the only one around with a large lounge area (were Lisa_at_the_beach and I sat around in our robes and sipped tea and got to visit) with use of the steam sauna, dry sauna and large jacuzzi at no additional charge. We also had lunch they brought to us on a nice tray and we sat around in our robes and did not even have to get ready or go somewhere else. All the services I had were excellent. I had a facial, full body massage and a body treatment at less than what I could have paid for just two services elsewhere....plus we got to stay all day and use the other facilities. That to me is a true spa experience. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I need it again. :blink:

Take Me! Take Me! Next Time ya'll go!!!!:wave: :wub: :wub:
 
Take Me! Take Me! Next Time ya'll go!!!!:wave: :wub: :wub:

Will do! I need to plan a day ASAP, let me get the house finished up. Should be in the next week or two. Yipee! We will stay all day and lounge around in our robes, sip tea, have lunch and see how much relaxing we can do in one day. I am going to make that my new hobby...lounging....like Seagrover does porch napping.:D
 
Will do! I need to plan a day ASAP, let me get the house finished up. Should be in the next week or two. Yipee! We will stay all day and lounge around in our robes, sip tea, have lunch and see how much relaxing we can do in one day. I am going to make that my new hobby...lounging....like Seagrover does porch napping.:D

Ahhhhhhhhh I feel better already! I can easily hang with the "all day" robetts!!!!!:clap: :clap: :wave:
 
Will do! I need to plan a day ASAP, let me get the house finished up. Should be in the next week or two. Yipee! We will stay all day and lounge around in our robes, sip tea, have lunch and see how much relaxing we can do in one day. I am going to make that my new hobby...lounging....like Seagrover does porch napping.:D

I prefer lolling to lounging....not quite sure....but there was a time I was quite the loller :)

Have we found a limo yet?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top