• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Day Spa Recommendation

New posts
She won't be disappointed!! Someone we all know and love and I spent the day there a while back....

LENNY gives the BEST massages!

hey....I'm thinking we may need to do that again...and soon!!!

L

hey good to see you on the board. I think we need a sowal wench day at the spa once school starts......:biggrin:
 
I say once the WS house is done, we all show up at BB's in robes and drinks in hand....hell...who needs a spa!!!! Or a reason for that matter?

L

Oh...and NO MO MOjito's for MOI....when I say CUT ME OFF....I MEAN Cut ME oFF!!!

L
 
I love Serenity at the Sandestin Hilton. It is comparable/cheaper than others in the area and has a nice lounge area w/ a whirlpool, sauna, and steam room that you can use inbetween treatments. You can also BYO bottle of champers or wine.

I'm with you here!

I can't believe that for only $20, I can use the steamroom, sauna and whirlpool for as long as I want -- along with Fiji bottled water, juices, teas, bowls of trailmix, menthol tablets for the steamroom, cucumber slices for the eyes accompanied by a cool washcloth, a plush robe and spa shoes, access to the showers, toiletries, and my own locker.

I called all over Atlanta looking for the same type service, and it does not exist up here.

Serinity is an incredible bargain and a wonderful way to spend time, especially after a long drive!!
 
I'm with you here!

I can't believe that for only $20, I can use the steamroom, sauna and whirlpool for as long as I want -- along with Fiji bottled water, juices, teas, bowls of trailmix, menthol tablets for the steamroom, cucumber slices for the eyes accompanied by a cool washcloth, a plush robe and spa shoes, access to the showers, toiletries, and my own locker.

I called all over Atlanta looking for the same type service, and it does not exist up here.

Serinity is an incredible bargain and a wonderful way to spend time, especially after a long drive!!

It really is the best day spa experience. BTW, once when I was there I had a head cold and they told me to use a couple of those menthol tablets in the steam room and I would feel much better....it works!

So when's our next day spa trip? We get our CO on the Watersound house TOMORROW!!! :clap: Does that mean y'all are gonna show up in robes with wine in hand this weekend?!:shock: :blink:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top