• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Destin aerials - before & after

New posts
Re: Destin aerials - then & now

FoX said:
1964

layer3.jpg



2004

layer4.jpg
First pic is from movie "Dr. Stranglove". Notice B-52 bomber in foreground!
 
Those photos were taken from my web site without my permission. I would appreciate people at least acknowledging the source.

If you want to see the source of this go to this link at http://mindlace.com/strangelove and see the animated version (you need to scroll to bottom of page) of this that I cobbled together. It will explain more about it. That link has been circulated for a year and half via email. I get all kinds of comments when that was not my intention. However, it is a stark representation of our beaches.

Scott Jackson
Mindlace Media & Photo
 
StoneyJ said:
Those photos were taken from my web site without my permission. I would appreciate people at least acknowledging the source.

If you want to see the source of this go to this link at http://mindlace.com/strangelove and see the animated version (you need to scroll to bottom of page) of this that I cobbled together. It will explain more about it. That link has been circulated for a year and half via email. I get all kinds of comments when that was not my intention. However, it is a stark representation of our beaches.

Scott Jackson
Mindlace Media & Photo

Hey Scott,
Glad to have the link and the source. What do you charge for an aerial pic assignment of an individual property or subdivision over SoWal?
 
kurt said:
Hey Scott,
Glad to have the link and the source. What do you charge for an aerial pic assignment of an individual property or subdivision over SoWal?

Sorry for tardy reply, been offline and doing some traveling. I have some stock photos of So Wal...in fact I have hundreds. But if you need something current we can talk. We can do this privately.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top