• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Dikki Du

New posts
whiteyfunn said:
I heart Dikki Du and the Zydeco Krewe! :wub:

Whitey, how long are you home for?
 
whiteyfunn said:
I heart Dikki Du and the Zydeco Krewe! :wub:

Not surprised! I sang to Dikki yesterday...I hope his ears are okay.
 
jessifunn said:
i have an idea for dd and the krewe. a t shirt with a washboard on the front so it looks like you are wearing it. what do you think kitty?

And on the back "Hey Dikki, I wanna party with you."

You are a genious Jfunn!
 
Hey Guys,

I am Dikki Du's Booking Agent/Webmaster.. Dikki and I are thinking about going along with the T-Shirt idea. Need to know what sizes we need to get and how many..And which people would buy more of(Accoridon or Washboard)?? Let me know on the board or through email (booking@dikkidu.com)..
:razz:
Branchard
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top