• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dodie Alert!

New posts

olive

Beach Fanatic
Baby Girl cut her first tooth today!:wub::wub::wub:

Just had to tell somebody!!!:biggrin:
 
What took you so long to share the info? I knew about this long ago, well, maybe an hour or so. lol. She's a cutie, but she wouldn't smile to show off that tooth.
 
I hope this means you both will sleep like a baby tonight! :clap:
 
Katiefunn cut her first tooth during my first Weight Watchers meeting 364 days ago. I told the whole meeting. :lol:
 
What took you so long to share the info? I knew about this long ago, well, maybe an hour or so. lol. She's a cutie, but she wouldn't smile to show off that tooth.

Yep, she was too busy suckin' on those gums.

I know you'll get one next time!!!:D
 
I hope she gets more teeth so that she doesn't look so much like the other people in the area. lol. (just kidding, but I couldn't help myself. I really don't see many people with only one tooth, but the ones I do are real characters whom I find highly fascinating.)
 
I hope she gets more teeth so that she doesn't look so much like the other people in the area. lol. (just kidding, but I couldn't help myself. I really don't see many people with only one tooth, but the ones I do are real characters whom I find highly fascinating.)

LOL!!!:funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top