• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Driftwood Estates, Front Page Focus in "Sun" again!

New posts
I'm just hoping they open the other access so our family can ride our bikes over to Baytowne without having to throw the bikes over the fence. We've added a child and throwing the bike trailer over is a little more awkward.
 
Has anyone read today's story in the "Walton Sun" on Driftwood? This continues to evolve to be even more interesting!

I'm having a real hard time accepting that our local government won't completely and fully open their records book to let the cards fall where they may. I know how local politics work, but I cannot accept it. I'm hoping for a new day of honesty and transparency.
 
More power to Samuel Alan Osborne. What many do not realize is that he is not only helping his homeowners in Driftwood Estates, he is also helping the whole county. How? By bringing to light some of the shenanigans that have transpired in the past and are definitely not in the interest of good government, area development or well planned growth. Go, Alan. Many of us appreciate your efforts, sacrifices, both in time and financially, and aggressiveness in your attempt to build a better Walton County. May the wind always be at you back.
 
Thanks Andy

More power to Samuel Alan Osborne. What many do not realize is that he is not only helping his homeowners in Driftwood Estates, he is also helping the whole county. How? By bringing to light some of the shenanigans that have transpired in the past and are definitely not in the interest of good government, area development or well planned growth. Go, Alan. Many of us appreciate your efforts, sacrifices, both in time and financially, and aggressiveness in your attempt to build a better Walton County. May the wind always be at you back.

Thanks for the prayers for a tail wind, But after this long I'm accustomed to head winds and just ease the throttles a little forward to compensate.
Alan
 
Thanks for the prayers for a tail wind, But after this long I'm accustomed to head winds and just ease the throttles a little forward to compensate.
Alan
Very well said!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top