Beachbummette
SoWal Insider
Did singinchicken behave last night?
Never lived in Seagrove. I live on Eastern Lake. Not really part of Seagrove, although okay by me if some people want to use that. That's a long story and we don't have time right now for that. Our original address here was Pt. Washington. Original 1939 plat for Eastern Lake Estates shows Pt. Washington. Guess we really should be Pt. Washington Beach! Everything else is made up, guess we could make that up too.
How old is your daughter?
...who exactly is trying to up their posts? DuneLaker or BB?
Ok then, how long have you lived on Easter Lake?
...who exactly is trying to up their posts? DuneLaker or BB?
Looks like I got on here just in time for the celebration!![]()
d...who exactly is trying to up their posts? DuneLaker or BB?
Looks like I got on here just in time for the celebration!![]()
Hi Miss KittyWhat'cha doing tomorrow?