• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DuneLaker

New posts
I haven't had time to read this whole thread...sounds like I need to b/c I bet I'd learn something and have funn doing it.:clap:

I'm starting to get a hang of the "work thing" so maybe I'll have a little more time to sowal again.
 
Just finished reading it all...grayt thread and very informative! I vote to keep it going too!

It's quite a read, huh?
Keep going DL!!
 
Yeah DL!!! That is an awful lot of typing/keyboarding/posting. I'll try to catch 1k by next year so's I can get in on the OE. I wanna/gotta earn it like you did. So look for new topic posts from me soon. We want pics of the ornament. <I need ideas for next year>:D
 
This thread, at least the first part of it, reminds me of my race with RO and KDW to hit 10,000 first! :floor: KDW won...but I was the real winner, because the reason I was not posting much towards the end.... I WAS IN SOWAL! :wub: She & RO were justy sitting at home.....:biggrin::rolling::biggrin:

OH bite me Allifunn..rub it in will you. ;-) It was alot of funn and I did come out the winner. SoWallians are the bestest helpers. :wub:

I remember!!!! Darlene called me when she hit it--I was driving to SoWal I think.

You were sweetie and I was jealous. :wub::wave:

NOW CONGRATULATIONS DUNELAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to tell you, I learned alot from this thread, very educational. Enjoyed the whole thread very much. Glad you made it to that 1000 post milestone! :clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top