• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Are you going to post the results of the poll?

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
With all of the "cross tabs" its 73 pages long. I'll pull out the graphics on the "incorporation questions" and post them later tonight. Life isn't about waiting for the winds to change ...... it's learning to Adjust Your Sails !

Last edited:

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
With all of the cross tabs its 73 pages long.

I'll pull out the graphics on the "incorporation questions" and post them later tonight.

Life isn't about waiting for the winds to change ...... it's learning to Adjust Your Sails !

Life isn't about waiting for the winds to change ...... it's learning to Adjust Your Sails !

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
With all of the cross tabs its 73 pages long.

I'll pull out the graphics on the "incorporation questions" and post them later tonight.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I guess the answers are blowing in the wind...?

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
My poll says fifty percent of dumb jokes get irate responses...:)

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
These are the two direct incorporation questions.

These are the results within the 784 responses not broken down by Precinct or Age

Attachments

• q6.png
    q6.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 348
  • Q7.png
    Q7.png
    60 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Bob - can you tell us where the respondents live?

I'm not surprised that a question phrased as "incorporating all of south walton south of the bay" gets lots of negatives. Sandestin, Miramar Beach I would expect to be negative. Probably a few other areas also.
Some people think that South Walton County should become its own city or town, by incorporating area south of the bay. What is your level of support for this idea? If you support this idea, press 1 If you oppose this idea, press 2 If you are unsure about this idea, press 3
Q7. If you were asked to vote today on whether to incorporate a city in South Walton County, would you vote YES or NO.

Not a very good question. Most people are going to respond no to this because it raises many questions that need consideration. If I'm unsure about an issue that is complicated, I am going to answer no until I know more.