• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Election predictions

New posts
Perhaps when Cecelia wins the seat with about 5% of of the vote in the district she'd supposedly represent, but is still the winner, we can all say thanks to the Republican Party of Walton County for allowing someone who is not a member of the community to run for office in a district where she doesn't reside and exploit the system, and exploit the five way race.


The Republican Party of Walton County does not pick or endorse candidates in a primary race. If we did, I would have been endorsed in my race.

If she meets the qualifications to run for office, she gets to run, if the members of that district, which has enough votes to decide who their leaders are, decide to stay home, then the rest of the county gets to pick.

They stayed home and the rest of the county picked.
 
Low turnout in the southern districts and high popularity for Cecilia in the northern districts.
The whole county chooses, not just district 5.

:blink: I'm....I'm.............................................somethin':yikes:
 
Not to crow, but I was correct in 5/6 races. The candidate I was wrong on polled 55% at Miramar, 41% at Point Washington, but unfortunately only 5 people apparently voted.:idontno: I sure hate I was right about D-5, but SoWal split and the north candidate ran away with it. Congrats to all the winners:clap: and the losers can join me for a round:drink::floor::floor::floor:

Make it a double......a triple.............................:blink:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top