• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Employees Wanted

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
I was in a 2 br and it was something like $1150 I think...If I remember correctly.

And it was tiny for a 2 br kimmi! At least I thought so.
 
SHELLY said:
Oh, but:

"Adams Homes does have housing in the lower end of the price spectrum available in South Walton.
In Driftwood Estates, single-family homes are available in the low $400,000 range, said Virginia Baker, Adams Homes sales manager for the Destin/South Walton area."

:eek: :eek: OH...yeah.....single female I can afford that....eeeeeeasy!!!:bang::( :idontno: ho well....:biggrin:
 
Allifunn said:
thanks ds...looks like rental will have to be the way I go...at least until I can get my bearings...I own my own home here in SC...so it will be hard to go to a rental:( ...that is the price you pay to be in the place where your soul tells you to be!

Allifunn,

Once ALL THESE CONDOS finally are built and the owners get desperate for "some kind of return," renters will think they hit the jackpot. The asking rent will still be way too high for average wage-earners, but you'll certainly get more for the money. Just don't come down before or in the height of the tourist season next year, it will be best to come at the end--a season of disappointing cashflow will help softened up the condo owner to your offer.

Those with squeaky-clean credit, a steady job and no pets will find they'll have the pick of the litter.
 
SHELLY said:
Once ALL THESE CONDOS finally are built and the owners get desperate for "some kind of return,"...
In Ariel Dunes1, with closings to start in June, prices have already fallen $200,000 on some 2br units. Sheesh!!
 
dsilvar said:
In Ariel Dunes1, with closings to start in June, prices have already fallen $200,000 on some 2br units. Sheesh!!

There was a report on CNBC a few moments ago that essentially said the glory days of the condo are "SO OVER."

The "greater fool" era is over...now comes the shakeout of the "investulators." There is a saying in poker: "If you look around the table and can't tell who the "mark" is...then it's probably you."
 
:lolabove: I think I am going to like you Shelly!!!...in fact, I already DO!!!:clap_1:
 
dsilvar said:
In Ariel Dunes1, with closings to start in June, prices have already fallen $200,000 on some 2br units. Sheesh!!

I imagine the investulators are starting to sweat bullets as it gets closer to the developer handing over the keys. A good starting bid for newly minted condos is the original "preconstruction price" plus 10%. Stick your offer on the back of your business card, hand it over, and walk away. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top