• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Escada 2BR/2BA $950

New posts

Here2Stay

Beach Comber
:welcome:Great townhouse (lowest price on the street) in Escada B.... small dogs OK with pet deposit. You can walk to 30-A, Butler and Emerald Coast. Please PM or call (609) 775-7085 and leave message. Thanks!!
 
Last edited:
Rental

Hi I was wondering just how far your condo was from Watersound. I am planning my move back to Sowal the first week of Nov. Is it furnished? I lived in Santa Rosa for 4 years, moved to Dallas for a year and now coming back. Just let me know
Pinto Pal
 
Great open floor plan with high ceilings, crown molding, plantation shutters and screened in porch with shed. Also has dishwasher, washer/dryer and plenty of closet space! Call to see today!
 
Hi I was wondering just how far your condo was from Watersound. I am planning my move back to Sowal the first week of Nov. Is it furnished? I lived in Santa Rosa for 4 years, moved to Dallas for a year and now coming back. Just let me know
Pinto Pal

Approximately 11 miles.
 
2BR/2BA townhouse in Escada $925!

Call today!!! $925/ mo plus utilities. Small pets OK with non refundable deposit. Great location!
 
Escada 2/2

Sorry, I have pics but not a computer right now. For now I am using the one at work and can't load them on. I would be happy to show it to you if you could stop by. The rent has been lowered to $900! Give me a call 609-775-7085
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top