• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Every Mermaid Needs This Throne

New posts
I just have to ask....are you actually toilet shopping and found this, or do you regularly Google "toilets with boobies" for funn???!!!:floor: :funn: :biggrin:
 
jdarg said:
I just have to ask....are you actually toilet shopping and found this, or do you regularly Google "toilets with boobies" for funn???!!!:floor: :funn: :biggrin:

Nah, I was just trying to upstage Rita's kitty with a clown up its butt. ;-)

Actually, I found it in a catlogue that came in yesterday's mail. Mostly this catalogue has house parts for older houses like ours, but I see they are moving into new territory with this "novelty." :lolabove:
 
Oh, Yes I think you for sure deserve a throne like this Mermie!!!!!!!! It is so you! :biggrin:
 
i'll bet mr audie has not yet thought of googling "toilets with boobies" , he'll probably thank you guys for the suggestion !
 
ktschris said:
It's cute, but I can't help thinking...do you really want him cr*pping on you all the time? :idontno:

Hmmm, I think we'll have to sit awhile on that idea. :funn:
 
i will show this to mr audie when he comes in from grilling our lunch - he needs a new toilet in his bathroom anyway !
 
That made me flush a bit!!! :oops:


BTW...I have plumbers here right now installing a new throne for Mr. Kitty. It is called a Highline...so he doesn't have to squat so low!!!!!
 
This conversation has gone into the toilet!


Mermaid- get the toilet- then use your artistic talent to paint it- face, scales- make it a real Mermaid throne!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top