• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fact Or Crap???????

New posts
Crap
 
InletBchDweller said:
YES FACT...I WANT A BANANA......



in ANCIENT EGYPT, SWALLOWING A DEAd
mouse was considered a cure for headaches.....
faCT OR CRAP????
I hope this is crap.
 
yes crap BUT it was a cure for sore throats......:eek:





the first tv remote control was called sit and click......
fact or crap.....
 
Definitely crap- it was called "Sit and Spin".

OMG, did I just say that! :oops:
 
Tootsie said:
Kurt is the very same personage as River Otter. Fact or Crap??

Crap. Definitely crap.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top