• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Fat Daddy's Pizza

New posts
How about a good food review. How does it compare with the other choices we have there. If it is a carbon copy of Brunos, I want to know, etc..

thanks
 
Fat Daddy's has earned the ShallowsNole family's stamp of approval. :clap_1: No time for a detailed review - plus we only had extra cheese on our pizza. Hard to be adventuresome with the picky teenager in tow.

Mr. ShallowsNole and I have plans to sample many of their other offerings soon...
 
And an update...

At approximately 1:00 p.m. this afternoon, my co-workers unanimously agreed that the Chicken Alfredo pizza is to die for. :wub:

AND WE DIDN'T HAVE TO DRAW STRAWS AS TO WHO WAS DRIVING DOWN THERE TO PICK IT UP !!! :D
 
kurt said:
Hmmm . . . if I had their number I would call them right about now. :idontno:

Sorry I didn't check the board this weekend; maybe your pizza craving has subsided by now...

For future reference, it's 26-PIZZA .
 
ShallowsNole said:
Sorry I didn't check the board this weekend; maybe your pizza craving has subsided by now...

For future reference, it's 26-PIZZA .

:floor:I bet you only check it from work :funn:;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top