• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Fermentations is closing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
New posts
A

Anonymous

SoWal Guest
I was very upset to learn this week that Fermentations Wine Bar in Seaside is closing at the end of the year. If you want to go to one last wine tasting (Wednesdays with Steve are especially great), then go soon! Medusa Rouge in Rosemary Beach is a great alternative, but not as close for some of us. :(
 
That's unfortunate. I have always enjoyed the tastings there. But their wine prices are a good 20 percent more for the same vinyard/vintage than other stores in the area.

You can bet another business will go in the same space a few weeks after they closed the doors for the last time.
 
Joe, I'll be there! We need a new bar now that the Forum has closed....

Chris
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top