• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fishing in dune lakes along 30-A

New posts

bamaflyfish

Beach Comber
Are there boat launches in the dune lakes along Highway 30-A? If so how do I find them?
 
You can get a kayak or canoe in every one but a motor boat is allowed in only a few. What kind of boat?
 
I have a Riverhawk boat. (Similar to Gheenoe boats) I have a small outboard motor. Does anyone know where the launches are on the lakes? Any Ideas about fishing in Grayton Beach State Park?
 
GBSP does have a launch and there is a public one down from the Red Bar at downtown Grayton on Western Lake.

You may also take your motor on Lake Powell at the Bay County line.
 
Thanks for the info Kurt! Do you know where the boat launch is on Powell lake?
 
bamaflyfish said:
Thanks for the info Kurt! Do you know where the boat launch is on Powell lake?

There is one on the south side of the lake on one of the streets behind Publix.
 
kurt said:
There is one on the south side of the lake on one of the streets behind Publix.

Heading east on hwy 98, turn at the first left after Publix, I think named Lake Powell Drive. You should see a sign for a Park. Turn onto your first left, I think named Lakeview Dr. Follow that road all the way to the Park. You will see the boat ramp there.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top