• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Florida Beaches Puzzle

New posts
THANKS A LOT.

I have a horrible addiction to online jigsaw puzzles. I've done both the ones you linked to, plus about 6 other types of "cut." (I like the Euros and the bulbs the best.)

I won't sleep at all now, thanks so much.

In return, here's another site where you can use your own pictures:
http://www.flash-gear.com/npuz/

Good lord!!!!!!!! Why, oh why, did I click on this??????:bang: :eek:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top