Smiling JOe SoWal Expert Aug 28, 2009 #21 trendy? it has been around for decades, and isn't going away any time soon.
TooFarTampa SoWal Insider Aug 28, 2009 #22 Smiling JOe said: trendy? it has been around for decades, and isn't going away any time soon. Click to expand... Oh, I'm just joking, I know you are not one to care about trends. But there was a documentary about Helvetica recently and stories about the font were all the rage. Helvetica
Smiling JOe said: trendy? it has been around for decades, and isn't going away any time soon. Click to expand... Oh, I'm just joking, I know you are not one to care about trends. But there was a documentary about Helvetica recently and stories about the font were all the rage. Helvetica
TooFarTampa SoWal Insider Aug 28, 2009 #24 Speaking of serifs ... IKEA controversy!! The Font War: Ikea Fans Fume over Switch to Verdana - TIME
Teresa SoWal Guide Staff member Aug 28, 2009 #25 I like clean and simple in all things, including fonts! however, There is a great need for sarcasm font.
I like clean and simple in all things, including fonts! however, There is a great need for sarcasm font.