• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

fresh

New posts
Alli, now that you are officially in, you will have to change your location in your profile, or are still at Flip Flopp Inn (Cork's Flopp House)??

Sounds like a funn time was had.
 
I had noticed this too! incorrect profile info! how gauche! ;-)
:floor: I know. I think Punzy is still living in Pt.Washington. Come to think of it, I think I am still living here...:lol: But with the name Inlet Beach Dweller it is deceiving to others...:biggrin:
 
Guess it is time for me to come back to paradise again........ Did you name your new Crib yet Alli? :wub:
 
:floor: I know. I think Punzy is still living in Pt.Washington. Come to think of it, I think I am still living here...:lol: But with the name Inlet Beach Dweller it is deceiving to others...:biggrin:

you are all just so negligent in maintaining your sowal profile page that I think you need a good reprimanding from the wench committee. (need a smilie with pursed lips - red lipstick and a cute hairdo, lease).
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top