• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

fresh

New posts
you are all just so negligent in maintaining your sowal profile page that I think you need a good reprimanding from the wench committee. (need a smilie with pursed lips - red lipstick and a cute hairdo, lease).

So far I have found:





connie_1.gif


cancan.gif
(:funn:)

2uge4p4.gif
(lol!)

dancegirl2.gif


hippie4.gif
 
Alli, now that you are officially in, you will have to change your location in your profile, or are still at Flip Flopp Inn (Cork's Flopp House)??

Sounds like a funn time was had.

I had noticed this too! incorrect profile info! how gauche! ;-)
DONE!!!!

Guess it is time for me to come back to paradise again........ Did you name your new Crib yet Alli? :wub:
Come back and help me name it!:clap:
 
you mean something orginial and witty like The Funn House:floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top