• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Fun, Funky Bay House

New posts

smerrills

Beach Comber
​
Twelve Oaks on the Bay


Peace and tranquility await you at this lovely 1 1/2 acre retreat on the north side of the Choctawhatchee. The sunsets are breathtaking, the dolphins make their rounds often and the Pelicans and Seagulls compete for that perfect spot on the pier. You will begin to recognize the shrimp boats that go out for their daily catch. The beach is welcoming and waiting for you to find your treasures. The end of the 100 foot pier has benches for boat/dolphin/sunset/bird/bay gazing, fishing and swimming. Go to www.merrill-associates.com for pictures.

​
Looking for a long term renter. $1500 per month, furnished.

​
Accommodations include a three bedroom, one bath funky Florida home.
Call 850-865-2283 ​
​
 
Not much for a rental "ON" the bay

The rent is so inexpensive!!!!!!!!! Is there something wrong with the place??? It looks fantastic! :wave:
 
Too bad this place was not available 2 months ago...it looks like heaven!

I do love the place where I am though. :wub: Plus I have lots of furniture!

Good luck renting it!
 
Last edited:
Great place! Wonderful view! I know a family who is looking, but need more then one bathroom. Any bedroom pictures? Thanks.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top