• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

funny names

New posts
OMG :eek: I just arrived home from shopping and you guys have been pretty busy !!!!! :floor: Traffice is horrible!! I did manage to leave my kids over at Grandma and Grandpa's for the entire night though!!!!! Yippeeeeeee I think I'll go ahead and have a glass of wine right now!
 
CastlesOfSand said:
OMG :eek: I just arrived home from shopping and you guys have been pretty busy !!!!! :floor: Traffice is horrible!! I did manage to leave my kids over at Grandma and Grandpa's for the entire night though!!!!! Yippeeeeeee I think I'll go ahead and have a glass of wine right now!

wheeeeeeee!!! CoS....gonna' PARTAY!!!!
 
katie blue said:
Sometimes you gotta fudge the name a little. Try a different pet. Although Braeburn is almost like Braburn, so it's working a little! ;-)

Bebe Braeburn....like that better?
 
katie blue said:
Y'all know about my (real) friend Anita Dollar, that's old news.

So let's talk about your Porn Star Name. Know how to get that? Take your first pet's name, add your mom's maiden name. Mine is boring (but sounds real): Nikki Kane. My husband's is better: FRISKY BUTTERS! But the best of all is my friend's. It's a guy. His is: Big Red Justice. !!!


Remember the Will & Grace episode where they told how to find your drag name? Its your first pet plus the street you lived on when you were born. Mine is Punky Lawrenceville.

My porn name is Punky Walters.
 
Sueshore said:
wheeeeeeee!!! CoS....gonna' PARTAY!!!!

Yes!!!! I am!!!! Just got in from shopping AGAIN.... Will it ever end????!!!! Having a glass of wine. The hubby and I went out for dinner, it was nice.
 
CastlesOfSand said:
Yes!!!! I am!!!! Just got in from shopping AGAIN.... Will it ever end????!!!! Having a glass of wine. The hubby and I went out for dinner, it was nice.

Good for you!

That was always the highlight for me and Mr. K. We'd go to the mall at night, eat a nice dinner and then hit Toys 'r Us about 10:00pm trying to locate all the right Micromachines!!! Good times!
 
you all have some good names. there is a guy in town named felix t. felix. as for the drag name mine would be fluffy second. this just gets better and better, don't it?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top