• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

George Carlin died...

New posts
Larry King did a tribute show about him tonight. I think its on again now. Always repeats at 12am. Ahhh well. His daughter (& only child) spoke via phone and said he had cardiovascular disease. She's a spittin' image of him. But she wasn't broke down or anything like anyone of us would be if our daddy just died yesterday....

Try not to be to quick to judge her. :cry: I was a brokenhearted mess when my Daddy died but I could function in public because I knew he would want me to do so.

Now before you go thinking I'm some amazing pillar of super strength, my kids saw me in private and were afraid to leave me alone. They still call me on Fathers Day to check on me. :wub: I'm keeping 'em.
 
I'm sure that she was in shock! And feels alone now as both her parents are gone. Its a lonely feeling when there's nobody to call for advice or just to wish a Merry Christmas.

She did mention last night on Larry King that her father was a drug & alcohol abuser, as 'was my mother'. Maybe it will take its toll on her after the funeral because she must have to arrange everything her self. Unless Geo's current wife helps her.
 
Last edited:
I just watched him in Dogma. Funny stuff...
 
Saturday Night Live is airing its inaugural broadcast this Saturday, as a tribute to its first host, George Carlin.

Thanks I'll be sure and watch it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top