• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Get it Mermaid...

New posts

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Hit 2k today. Make the Funns proud!

Whitey says Woo Hoo! :funn:
 
Go Mermy!!!! Kimmi...you just beat me to the punch!!! I see we have a game of chicken going on here....may the best clucker win!!!!
 
Kimmi kimmi kimmmmmmmmi you gotta post a hairdo! Help me make 2000 on the first day of spring!

BTW--this is what spring is like the cold Midwest. It's 32 degrees outside. Mother Nature, wake up. :bang: I am protesting by wearing a pale spring green terry warm-up suit...around the house! NOT going out today. Don't feel like doing any teeth chattering, thank you very much.
 
Mermaid said:
Kimmi kimmi kimmmmmmmmi you gotta post a hairdo! Help me make 2000 on the first day of spring!

BTW--this is what spring is like the cold Midwest. It's 32 degrees outside. Mother Nature, wake up. :bang: I am protesting by wearing a pale spring green terry warm-up suit...around the house! NOT going out today. Don't feel like doing any teeth chattering, thank you very much.
36 here, sleet first thing this morning--niiiiiice! :pissed:
 
Just think.....I knew you when you were a mere tadpole.....I guess that would be merpole?!? Go Mermaid, go Mermaid, go Mermaid. :clap_1:
 
Ok! I have to get where I can take a picture. I love playing hard to get!

Cold here too...Not terrible, but definitley in the 30s.
 
Well, tell us something funn. What is your son going to do for spring break? Does your son's break and daughter's break coincide?
 
3 more to go Mermaid....go Kimmi go...it all depends on you:biggrin:
 
MERMAID ON STRIKE!
Come on Kimmi, show us the do so we get Mermaid posting again!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top