• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Girls Night Out

New posts

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Girls Night Out


Your wife decides to go out with her friends drinking and dancing....


You're okay with it, because you get to watch sports and play on the internet all night...


You hear her stumble into bed around 4 and laugh knowing she's going to have a monster hangover....


You wake up next morning and go outside to the family Volvo, which she used last night....


You sigh in relief because it's all in one piece....


You circle the car looking for dents and find none....


But .... Wait a minute....






Scroll down..........







carhood_527482.jpg
 
I am having issues with the picture that is supposed to show up here....I am working on it. :roll:
 
I fixed it....yeah!!!!
 
30ARules said:
:lolabove: I get it!

Oh, I am so glad!!!! I would be upset if you didn't. Took me long enough to get the darn picture there. I was having some of RO's "Uploading" problems. :biggrin:
 
Love this!! I have seen it before, but its a good one :clap_1:
 
Hadn't seen it before...too funny! :funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top