• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Go Bears!!

New posts
OK, I am here to eat a little crow. Congrats to da Bears and Bobby J who stuck by his team in the face of voodoo threats. They controlled the line and Grossman was able to screw his head on just long enough to put the game out of reach. But Saints fans, do not despair! We will be back;we have some extra draft picks courtesy of Philadelphia in exchange for Donte' Stallworth. Additionally, the Saints are now an attractive destination for free agents. I am so excited about our prospects of bringing in some new talent to augment our young nucleus. When does training camp start?:clap_1: :clap_1: WHO DAT?! WHO DAT?! WHO DAT?!

Same here Skunky....my eyes are on the incredible team we'll have for next year. They were great out there in that slush...I don't care that every one says Reggie's flip caused Chi to get mad and get tough. I think it was that safety that shot us in the foot....and a few bad ref calls. :pissed: Gosh I could go on and on...but Da Bears deserved that win :roll:
New Orleans needed a flip, a dance and anything else they can move their body to. You go Reggie! We've got the Coach of the Year...the future is so bright I have to wear my wrap around sunglasses! :welcome: Home Saints :wub: WE LOVE YOU:wub:

A Manning in the Super Bowl....hmmmmm I think I like the Colts. They were fantastic against the Patriots!!!!:clap_1:
 
Hmmmmm.....You have to pull for the NFC!!! Come on! I would pull for the Saints if they won. The NFC is like the poor house compared to these high power, deep pocket teams!!!
 
QUOTE=Johnrudy;196718]Oh man, that's a lot better eatin' than brats & sauerkraut![/QUOTE]

I'll take the brats but without the kraut.

BTW
, Colts all the way
.
 
Last edited:
QUOTE=Johnrudy;196718]Oh man, that's a lot better eatin' than brats & sauerkraut!

I'll take the brats but without the kraut.

BTW, Colts all the way
.[/quote]

You didn't!!! The Colts!!! The Colts!!! How could you! It would be another year Of Payton Manning Commercials!!!:eek: It is not looking very good for da Colts!
 
I'll take the brats but without the kraut.

BTW, Colts all the way
.

You didn't!!! The Colts!!! The Colts!!! How could you! It would be another year Of Payton Manning Commercials!!!:eek: It is not looking very good for da Colts![/QUOTE]

Heard today Colts are favored by 7. :biggrin:
 
How about dem Cowboys? They need a coach!!! :idontno:
 
Heard today Colts are favored by 7. :biggrin:


Bring it on. The Bears have been on the top of the NFC all year and have heard nothing but how they are going to get their butt whipped by (fill in the blank). They have thrived being the "underdog" all the while having the best record in the NFC.

Keep telling them how bad they are - - that will just give them more to prove.




GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub: :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top