• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Good Article on Elmo's

New posts
Sueshore said:
Thank you smarty pants. I am just passing on info from experience. :razz:

I think I would change my sig line if he is going to talk to you like that. ;-)
 
I am simply stating the obvious. After much exerience sampling Margaritas at various bars, I have come to the conclusion that I don't enjoy most of the Margaritas which I purchase. I make great ones, myself, but my problem is that I gulp them really quickly, so they usually don't work for me.
 
kathydwells said:
I think I would change my sig line if he is going to talk to you like that. ;-)

Thanks for having my back Darlene! I will change my sig line now.
 
Sueshore said:
Thanks for having my back Darlene! I will change my sig line now.
:funn:Next time you go to a place expecting good Margaritas, you call me first and will save you the trouble. ;-)
 
Smiling JOe said:
:funn:Next time you go to a place expecting good Margaritas, you call me first and will save you the trouble. ;-)

Great, Miss Kitty you have a date!!! ;-)
 
Smiling JOe said:
I am simply stating the obvious. After much exerience sampling Margaritas at various bars, I have come to the conclusion that I don't enjoy most of the Margaritas which I purchase. I make great ones, myself, but my problem is that I gulp them really quickly, so they usually don't work for me.

Do you share your margarita recipe? I normally don't drink very often but when I'm at the beach....:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top