Cork On the Ocean
directionally challenged
OL, Allifun and I want to know what you're doing up this late?
CastlesOfSand said:Hey Cork, How are ya? What are you doing up this late??

Don't feel bad, I've been busy too but once a sowaller always a sowaller. Welcome back, we love you.CastlesOfSand said:Tell her I said Hi!!!! I have been MIA for at least two weeks..... heck I don't even know how long really. Summer can't get here fast enough!!! My schedule has been out of hand lately! I need a SoWal fix and fast! I have been missing all of you!![]()

Cork On the Ocean said:Don't feel bad, I've been busy too but once a sowaller always a sowaller. Welcome back, we love you.![]()

Everyone here is so wonderful and accepting. Allifun says night, night. She's in ESTCastlesOfSand said:Thanks... you know I needed that!!!![]()
Cork On the Ocean said:Everyone here is so wonderful and accepting. Allifun says night, night. She's in EST
CastlesOfSand said:Good night Allifunn!!!!
Cork On the Ocean said:Good night Johnboy. Good night Sunshine. Goodnight COS.
Don't be gone too long. We miss you