• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Got Kids? Go to The Seaweed Shack - Seaside - the last remaining kiosk

New posts
The very first time I visited Seaside ( 4 years ago) we got henna tats. Mine was a pair of flip flops on my right ankle. It was supposed to last 2 weeks. Mine lasted a day. I followed all the proper instructions too. It was kind of expensive for a very temporary tat. I'd do it again though if I knew it would last longer than a day! I like the ones the girl got on her feet. Good if you go barefoot a lot. I love beach shops like this!!! I'm glad they still have that one.
 
This kiosk looked like the only cool place remaining in Seaside for kids. Next time you are looking for something to entertain your kids, take them to...

Please don't forget that FIRED UP PAINT-YOUR-OWN POTTERY has been keeping kids happy for over 11 years in Seaside...you know we love ya'll! :biggrin:
 
Beach Bimmer, you are right that kids love your place, too. I tend to forget you are over there next to the spa. :blush: Thanks for the reminder. Maybe I will stop by there one day when it is busy and get some shots of people in action painting pottery.
 
I dropped some stickers by and met Kiley. She was very nice and the place was hopping. I just sent her the logo so they should be SoWalling skin very soon.

Kiley and some of the girls that are working there are also babysitting and teaching swimming this Summer. 850-231-0107
 
My daughter Elyse works there, she is really tall. She just got here first car/91 Jeep grand Cherokee 4x4 today so watch out she doesn't hit cha:yikes:
 
P5270052sm.jpg


Four days after getting this one, it is still looking good. Note, this person asked to have extra-thick ink so that it would last longer. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top