• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Grayton Oasis????

New posts

Trailrunner

Beach Crab
What happened to the bakery called the Oasis?? They had the most delicious pecan bleu cheese bread, heck all of thier food was great. Did they move or become one of the many places that come and go in the area?:confused:
 
I want to say they've been gone for a couple years.
 
GO closed the doors in 2004 or early 2005. A divorce was involved with one of the owners, but I am not sure that was the reason for the closure. The business and building have been for sale since that time. The food was decent, the service was good, and the price was right. Lee had a good thing going, but I think the lack of a prime location hurt him greatly. Out of sight, out of mind -- not good for business. I believe they still operated the bakery portion after GO closed it doors.

Are you interested in buying it???;-)
 
gr8tondreamin said:
What happened to the bakery called the Oasis?? They had the most delicious pecan bleu cheese bread, heck all of thier food was great. Did they move or become one of the many places that come and go in the area?:confused:
:drool: wow...sounds GOOD!!!!!
 
last i heard they wanted close to 2mil for it
:shock:
 
Allifunn said:
:drool: wow...sounds GOOD!!!!!

allifunn: we could make this! I'll look for a recipe!;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top