• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Grayton Thai

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
It looks as though the Grayton Thai restaurant isn't going to happen. No movement toward opening can be seen, and the "Coming Soon" sign has been removed.
 
John R said:
bummer, was it to be in the usual spot, the rotating oriental restaurant? we could use some good thai around these parts.
That is the place. The owners of Royal Orchid were going to own it and have someone else manage and operate that store, but I guess it fizzled out. If I see anything different, I will post it.
 
Oh POOT!
 
The "Opening Soon" was blown away in one of the intense storms the other day; so maybe all is not lost and they will open.
 
I saw some people over there when I was coming out of the gym last week.
 
That is the place. The owners of Royal Orchid were going to own it and have someone else manage and operate that store, but I guess it fizzled out. If I see anything different, I will post it.


someone told me yesterday that the restaurant was sold to someone else just recently who will keep it as "Thai Cafe". (my friend got the info at Royal Orchid a few days ago)...

we'll see...
 
someone told me yesterday that the restaurant was sold to someone else just recently who will keep it as "Thai Cafe". (my friend got the info at Royal Orchid a few days ago)...

we'll see...
Word on the street is that some guys who own a Thai restaurant in Ft Walton were looking at the building last week.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top