• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Great High Pointe News!

New posts
Not RO, but Cascades is actually on the property. It's the little beach bar just between the two gulf front buildings at HP. If you look in the other HP thread I started, you can see it in the photo RO posted of the pool.
 
JB said:
Not RO, but Cascades is actually on the property. It's the little beach bar just between the two gulf front buildings at HP. If you look in the other HP thread I started, you can see it in the photo RO posted of the pool.


Thank you. And where is High Point exactly?
 
Johnrudy said:
Do they rent single nights or 2-3 nights in the summer?
I would assume most people would want to rent their units for an entire week during the summer season. We usually have back-to-back rentals during the peak season. However, you should check with Resort Quest - they have an on-site rental office and may have some condos available for a shorter period of time.
 
JB said:
Not RO, but Cascades is actually on the property. It's the little beach bar just between the two gulf front buildings at HP. If you look in the other HP thread I started, you can see it in the photo RO posted of the pool.
One problem with Cascades is that High Pointe tends to restrict access to the property to High Pointe renters only, especially during the peak season. Otherwise, the pool, beach and tennis courts tend to get overcrowded, at the expense of the renters and owners. In fact, I think there are plans to install an electric entry gate to the property.
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
No Kurt, I'm Italian and those noodles don't have any spice that my grandmother ever used. :idontno: I think they're pizza is good but Angelina's - that's Italian. :D


I agree Spicy Noodle isn't Italiano in any way. HOwever, I wouldn't give Angelina the nod either. I enjoy the family atmosphere with friends, but truly good Italian food is non-existent in sowal IMO. Except perhaps Borago (love it - but still not quite Italian). I hear people rave about Sole Mio (sp) - in Destin - but haven't been there in ages and ages. Road trip to Destin before summer!!! :lolabove:

by the way - never even heard of Cascades! Is this a good burger joint on 30A?
 
Tootsie said:
truly good Italian food is non-existent in sowal IMO. Except perhaps Borago (love it - but still not quite Italian). I hear people rave about Sole Mio (sp) - in Destin - but haven't been there in ages and ages. Road trip to Destin before summer!!! :lolabove:
Toots, I've mentioned this before, but STL Don recommended Graffiti to us, and we ate there in December and thoroughly enjoyed the meal. Had some great pasta. It's in Destin, too.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top