• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Green Hit appearing at The Frothy Frog

New posts

The Frothy Frog

Beach Comber
....this coming Saturday. Green Hit is a local band from Santa Rosa Beach. Very talented young musicians that write a majority of their songs. Come on out this Saturday after 11:00 a.m. and enjoy the music as well as our famous "rattlesnake" dip.
3906 Hwy 98 West, suite 35 in the Emerald Coast Plaza. :clap_1:
 
Anything going on at the Frothy Frog between May 6 - 10? That's when I'll be in town and will most likely stop by.

By the way, did you get your SoWall sticker yet (from Kurt) and have any SoWallers from this board visit the Frothy Frog and introduce themselves yet?
 
Paula said:
Anything going on at the Frothy Frog between May 6 - 10? That's when I'll be in town and will most likely stop by.

By the way, did you get your SoWall sticker yet (from Kurt) and have any SoWallers from this board visit the Frothy Frog and introduce themselves yet?
I have stopped in and introduced myself before the froggers ever posted, but I did not release my true fake identity. :funn:
 
Paula said:
Anything going on at the Frothy Frog between May 6 - 10? That's when I'll be in town and will most likely stop by.

By the way, did you get your SoWall sticker yet (from Kurt) and have any SoWallers from this board visit the Frothy Frog and introduce themselves yet?

I took them a pile.
 
So far, then, the Frothy Frog has met 3 SoWallers. (My guess is there are more...). I really like the place. It feels like you're in someone's neighborhood when you go there (not at all like a chain).
 
Paula said:
So far, then, the Frothy Frog has met 3 SoWallers. (My guess is there are more...). I really like the place. It feels like you're in someone's neighborhood when you go there (not at all like a chain).
You can make that four, because I went with a SoWaller, even though he is mostly a lurker.
 
kurt said:
I took them a pile.

:eek: ...well, that's a great welcome gift!!!
 
I'm not familiar with the Frothy Frog. Somebody want to post some info?
 
twt512 said:
I'm not familiar with the Frothy Frog. Somebody want to post some info?
It is located next to Smoker Friendly in the CoCo's shopping plaza. Not much of a sign, but just look for it near that westernmost corner of the strip.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top