• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Guess

New posts

Matt J

SWGB
Who this is...

untitled1.jpg


Hint: She's Polish.
 
Have you come back to the dark side? (I was attempting to convert DKA Saturday, but don't want to do any homewrecking..!)
 
So far no ones even guessed.

No, I'm not heading over to the dark side, it's part one of an email I got today.
 
So far no ones even guessed.

No, I'm not heading over to the dark side, it's part one of an email I got today.

Sorry...I'm not that familiar with Polish women's backsides...:idontno:
 
I am not convinced those are ass cheeks supported by a thong. I think it might be a cloth necklace hanging down in front of a pair of suntanned, strapped down breast, no?

Not trying to be cheeky, but I am out of my league here, Miss Thong. :idontno:
 
You would be all worked up over sausage...:roll:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top