• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

OutpostPCB

Beach Comber
Feb 3, 2022
Inlet Beach
This special mid century, California Eichler-style is across the street from the Gulf with views in the quiet community of Laguna Beach, only 10 mins from Downtown Rosemary and Inlet Beach. Recently renovated and restored. Gorgeous original terrazzo floors and 10 foot ceilings with expansive glass typical of this architectural style to bring the outdoors (mature tropicals) and Gulf vistas inside. One side is a 2/1 and the other side is a separate entrance studio. Shared laundry facility. Use the studio as an in-law suite or to subsidize your own rent. Owner will allow lessee to sublet the studio, sublet tenant subject to approval. Pets welcome. This property is currently occupied and not available until June 1 for move in. Please send any inquiries to outpostpcb@gmail.com.

Attachments

• AC910A87-33D0-4F38-9E41-AE4DA917C670.JPG
    AC910A87-33D0-4F38-9E41-AE4DA917C670.JPG
    329.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1249 2.JPG
    IMG_1249 2.JPG
    232 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_3422 2.JPG
    IMG_3422 2.JPG
    258 KB · Views: 109

OutpostPCB

Beach Comber
Feb 3, 2022
Inlet Beach
Suspicious, not posting price and only communicating by email are scam signals and against the rules. See sticky thread.
Easy there. Not cool to start making accusations. I've posted on this board before (last year in fact and got a tenant from this board who is quite happy living there but is moving out of state in June. I'm happy to answer questions here but it's easier for me to respond via email so I can keep track of all the communication. I have this rental posted on Zillow as well so it gets confusing. I didn't post the price bc it it will vary as to whether someone rents it all ($3300) the 2/1 or the 1/1. I've never rented the units separately bc they aren't separately metered and am still working through what it will cost to include all utilities. I'd prefer to have these conversations one on one but am having it with you here now so your accusation doesn't get me banned from this board. I'm happy to provide proof of ownership to anyone who questions my legitimacy and recommend in the future you ask before making accusatory public statements.

OutpostPCB

Beach Comber
Feb 3, 2022
Inlet Beach
How much? Does the studio have full kitchen and bath?
Yes, the studio does have a full kitchen. I don't have a price for it yet bc Ive never rented anything but the whole house and don't have separate meters so I haven't quite nailed down the price including all utilities but I suspect it will be somewhere around $1200-1300.

mikib

Beach Comber
Jan 10, 2008
This special mid century, California Eichler-style is across the street from the Gulf with views in the quiet community of Laguna Beach, only 10 mins from Downtown Rosemary and Inlet Beach. Recently renovated and restored. Gorgeous original terrazzo floors and 10 foot ceilings with expansive glass typical of this architectural style to bring the outdoors (mature tropicals) and Gulf vistas inside. One side is a 2/1 and the other side is a separate entrance studio. Shared laundry facility. Use the studio as an in-law suite or to subsidize your own rent. Owner will allow lessee to sublet the studio, sublet tenant subject to approval. Pets welcome. This property is currently occupied and not available until June 1 for move in. Please send any inquiries to outpostpcb@gmail.com.
Sent email

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
Easy there. Not cool to start making accusations. I've posted on this board before (last year in fact and got a tenant from this board who is quite happy living there but is moving out of state in June. I'm happy to answer questions here but it's easier for me to respond via email so I can keep track of all the communication. I have this rental posted on Zillow as well so it gets confusing. I didn't post the price bc it it will vary as to whether someone rents it all ($3300) the 2/1 or the 1/1. I've never rented the units separately bc they aren't separately metered and am still working through what it will cost to include all utilities. I'd prefer to have these conversations one on one but am having it with you here now so your accusation doesn't get me banned from this board. I'm happy to provide proof of ownership to anyone who questions my legitimacy and recommend in the future you ask before making accusatory public statements.
No offense. Not an accusation just an observation. Too many cryptic landlords posting lately with incomplete details and contact information. My purpose in posting is to call attention to good practice, good manners, and the clearly posted rules which are meant to protect renters from scammers who sometimes post bogus listings on the interent with little info and email contact only. Invariably going to someone in a foreigh country.

This has always been a community moderated site where we look out for each other. Good luck in finding a renter.

hailee

Beach Comber
Jan 2, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
I emailed you!