• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Hairwrapping...

New posts

Britkiwi

Beach Lover
I am looking for someone that does this or know someone who does that may be interested in setting up a booth over the holiday weekends or maybe even as a regular gig.

Please call me at 259-2098 or email brittanyshae@yahoo.com
 
hay

Theres a couple girls I know fromPCB/we had a custom aibrush store in the makk there tagging outfits,girls jeans,etc...not typical.Some of that crowd had those skills & could go off quick on someones head withoud chaging by the inch or braid like in destin walmart couple years back.
Ill call B. & letcha know...I think Ive seen your name on my pg.
help if I can.
Ive got a great idea for really great money for short hours(10"30-1"30)those are spozed 2 B clock thingies.
10-2 k?
personal email on my bestest ideas cuz Ive had a couple that are in biz right now.
m
 
There is a wonderful woman that works days at Cheeseburger in Paradise (days) and some nights at AJ's. She is very nice, and Kate's wrap was still going strong when i unwrapped it after a month! I got her number, but can't find it. She told me that she is interested in special events, charity functions, etc.

Oh- and she has been braiding/working for 28 years, and taught by her mother. It is amazing to watch her work! Definitely not someone who works in a tourist store that learned the skills last week.
 
Last edited:
what is hairwrapping?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top