• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Halloween Candy

New posts

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
As I stand at my front door eating my favorite halloween candy (Snickers :drool: ) I am wondering what are your favorites or least favorites. (I can't believe no one started this thread this year!!)
 
Reese sticks or Reese cups! But I bought teddy grahams and mini oreos to give out. Yeah, the kids aren't thrilled so far but I had to or I would have eaten it! Moms will love me though...great for packing in kid's lunches. :D
 
Butterfingers!:wub:

Smartees :puke: (Sorry Smartee fans)
 
Reese sticks or Reese cups! But I bought teddy grahams and mini oreos to give out. Yeah, the kids aren't thrilled so far but I had to or I would have eaten it! Moms will love me though...great for packing in kid's lunches. :D

You have Teddy Grahams? :drool: I'll be right there. :razz:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top