• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Halloween Candy

New posts
Actually, I do not like those pumpkin candies that is in BR's sig. line. Sorta like candy corns.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe you're dissing Mary Janes. Don't you know how good peanut butter is for you? :twisted:

I'm a candy corn girl. Tomorrow I'm going to CVS and buying a bag at half price. It had better be half price. :twisted: :twisted:
 
I can't believe you're dissing Mary Janes. Don't you know how good peanut butter is for you? :twisted:

I'm a candy corn girl. Tomorrow I'm going to CVS and buying a bag at half price. It had better be half price. :twisted: :twisted:
it will be 75% off...I'll bet-cha!
 
I can't believe you're dissing Mary Janes. Don't you know how good peanut butter is for you? :twisted:

I'm a candy corn girl. Tomorrow I'm going to CVS and buying a bag at half price. It had better be half price. :twisted: :twisted:

it will be 75% off...I'll bet-cha!

NO, I heard CVS will pay people to take away the candy corn. :funn:
 
I love Reese's Cups. Second on my list is good old fashion candy corns. Also, the grad students' kid who lives a few doors down from me went to a house in our hood which was giving out Slim Jim :funn:.
 
Smartees
Candy Corn (HAS TO BE BRACHS)
anything sour
Dova Dark Chocoate (who gives that out???)
sweet tarts
runts

I am a sugarholic....I confess...OOOOOOOh laffy taffy (BANANA!!!)
 
jdarg and I tasted a Crispy Butterfinger for the first time...TASTY!!!

They ruined Laffy Taffy when they lost the square shape.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top