• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Happy Birthday Smiling Joe!

New posts

BrownEyedGull

Beach Lover
Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday to you...

Now I know why I like you - our birthdays are just two days apart!!!

Have a wonderful Birthday!!!!:bow:
.
 
Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday to you...

Now I know why I like you - our birthdays are just two days apart!!!

Have a wonderful Birthday!!!!:bow:
.
 
Happy Happy!:clap::wave:
 
You make us laugh...:floor:

You make us smile...:D

You often make us

think for awhile. :scratch:

You are our friend.:welcome:

You like to knit. :cool:

Your funn nickname is
SoWal Biscuit.:blink:


Oh Smiling JOe...

You're always there
with helpful hints...:clap:

You share with us
good common sense.;-)

I've run out of rhymes.:bang:
I'll now end this ditty...:confused:

Happy Birthday from

Your pal, MISS KITTY! :biggrin:
__________________

I resurrected this from last year...but I now have 365 more reasons why I like you! Have a great day, hopefully at some red place! :wave:
 
Good Lord, Kitty, you sure set the bar high! I won't even attempt anything near that clever, but I want to make sure my friend gets a birthday wish from all the Peas. We :wub: you, SJ! Have a great day!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top