T Tom Terrell Beach Crab Jul 24, 2008 #1 First post here. 30 years in Walton County and love our wonderful County.
Miss Critter Beach Fanatic Jul 24, 2008 #2 Would love to hear your take on the changes over that time.
CPort Beach Fanatic Jul 24, 2008 #3 MissCritter said: Would love to hear your take on the changes over that time. Click to expand... so would I and
MissCritter said: Would love to hear your take on the changes over that time. Click to expand... so would I and
Lane Rees Beach Lover Jul 25, 2008 #7 Welcome, Tom! We appreciate the time and energy you devote to the Planning Commission and supporting your community. Know your fellow residents in Mossy Head are proud of you! Just don't see how you have any time for golf!
Welcome, Tom! We appreciate the time and energy you devote to the Planning Commission and supporting your community. Know your fellow residents in Mossy Head are proud of you! Just don't see how you have any time for golf!
DuneLaker Beach Fanatic Jul 26, 2008 #8 Welcome, Tom. Have fun reading all the different types of posts. It may be somewhat different from other posting places you've been. Hope youenjoy the diversity of posters on SoWal.
Welcome, Tom. Have fun reading all the different types of posts. It may be somewhat different from other posting places you've been. Hope youenjoy the diversity of posters on SoWal.
ShallowsNole Beach Fanatic Jul 28, 2008 #9 TT found SoWal!!! Did wrobert have anything to do with this?
wrobert Beach Fanatic Jul 29, 2008 #10 ShallowsNole said: TT found SoWal!!! Did wrobert have anything to do with this? Click to expand... Just like the beaches, I try to keep the jewels I find in sowal to myself.
ShallowsNole said: TT found SoWal!!! Did wrobert have anything to do with this? Click to expand... Just like the beaches, I try to keep the jewels I find in sowal to myself.