• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hello!

New posts

yetiyutish

Beach Comber
Hi, my name is Jason and I live in Indiana. My wife and I have vacationed in Seagrove Beach two of the last three years and we plan to go back again this year. Seagrove Beach is my "happy place" and I find my mind wandering back there whenever I need to "get away" while sitting at my desk at work. Hopefully I will be back physically in the fall and can get another Flip-Flops burger that I can't get out of my mind.

:wave:
 
:welcome: to the board...now you can cyber-visit anytime!
 
:welcome: to the board...now you can cyber-visit anytime!

Thanks for the welcome!


I sometimes flip through my vacation pics just to relive the memories (if only briefly). :D

When I first found this site, I immediately recognized the stand of trees on the main banner at the top. I actually have a very similar picture that I took when I stopped on the bike trail. It makes me sad to see because I'm not actually there. :(
 
Thanks for the welcome!


I sometimes flip through my vacation pics just to relive the memories (if only briefly). :D

When I first found this site, I immediately recognized the stand of trees on the main banner at the top. I actually have a very similar picture that I took when I stopped on the bike trail. It makes me sad to see because I'm not actually there. :(

Hi Jason don't be too sad they will still be there when you come back. I think while you were here you left an imprint on this area or it left it's on you, either way apparently it's in your blood.

Welcome to the board, maybe it will become your "happy place" too!! :clap:

:welcome: Kat
 
Thanks for the warm welcome. Well...I contacted the owner of the condo where we usually stay in Seagrove this past weekend. We are making our plans for the fall. :clap_1:
 
Thanks for the warm welcome. Well...I contacted the owner of the condo where we usually stay in Seagrove this past weekend. We are making our plans for the fall. :clap_1:

Unfortunately, the condo we usually stay in is not pet friendly (we got a dog last fall), but we have paid a deposit for another condo in the same unit. I can't wait to visit Seagrove again! :wave:
 
:clap::clap: Forty hours to go!! Wish it was me but it's my sons birthday so we will be hanging out around home. Enjoy your trip and have FUNN in SoWal.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top